Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Cake designs

I have been super busy over the past few months and have been improving my decorating skills and cake selection.  Check out just some of the cakes I have done! 

Basic celebration cake.  I can change the color of the "frosting" to fit your color scheme!

 This one was a fun one for me to do!  Jake wanted a baseball cake so I went into creative mode.  Jake was THRILLED when I showed him the cake upon delivery.  This is my new 12" square size.  It has 2 gallons of ice cream in it and will feed up to 50!

 Sweet Maya was having a Little Mermaid party and wanted a ice cream cake. 
This, again, is my 12" square. 

 Looking for a pretty cake for someone special?  This cake will be perfect!

 My son, Aaron, was on a soccer team called the Sharks this fall.  I made this cake for his team party. 
It was a HIT!

My personal new favorite design...HELLO KITTY!!  I have been playing with fondant decorations and I feel they have enhanced my cakes tremendously!

Simple 9" round cake that was enhanced for the birthday girl with a cute candle.

Again, a 9" round.  Fun and festive birthday design.

Having more fun with fondant, this client is a horse lover and wanted a cake to reflect that.

No comments:

Post a Comment